Dinner Jazz Cruise
Savor the beauty and romance of New Orleans skyline aboard the 7:00 pm Dinner Jazz Cruise on the authentic Steamboat NATCHEZ.
- Breathtaking view of the city
- Enjoy table side service with a choice of two dinner seating times
- Meals prepared fresh on board
- Part of your experience is strolling the decks of this beautiful boat, ideal for photographs
- Indoor and Outdoor seating
- Featuring live New Orleans swing style music by the Grammy nominated "Dukes of Dixieland"
- Museum quality Engine Room open to visitors
- Group Rates available for 10 or more passengers
- Children under 6 years have the cruise portion of their ticket free with a paid adult. Food & Beverage costs may apply
- Departs from the Toulouse Street Wharf behind Jax Brewery
- Reservations recommended
Boarding 6:00pm; Cruising 7:00pm – 9:00pm
Select Seating Time: 6:00pm-7:15pm (arrive approximately 5:45pm)
or 7:45pm-9:00pm (arrive no later than 6:30pm).
(Cruise leaves promptly at 7:00pm regardless of Seating Time.)
Beginning September 18, the cruises will be aboard the Riverboat CITY of New Orleans. Click here for cruises beginning Sept 18.
The Steamboat NATCHEZ decks, engine room and bars will be open for your enjoyment either before or after dinner depending upon your seating time. Included in the Dinner Jazz ticket price is the Calliope performance, Steamboat cruise, dinner, and Live Band entertainment**, with applicable taxes.
Gratuities and Alcoholic Beverages are not included in the price of the Ticket.
|Pricing||Adult||Children 6-12||Children 2-5|
|Evening Jazz Sightseeing Cruise||$50.00||$24.50||Free|
|Evening Jazz Cruise with Dinner
*cruise portion is discounted when purchased with meal
** Live music when permitted by City Regulations
View schedule and make reservations »